Been busy with several new articles over the last couple of weeks, but before I mention those I want to talk a moment about Sally Ride who passed away yesterday. I wrote a post at Life Goes Strong about this, but I wanted to add a separate note here to say how much she inspired girls my age when I was in high school. Heck, she inspires them now! Besides the fact that she just had the coolest astronaut name ever, she was the youngest (at the time) astronaut, the first American female woman, and she gave all the women of this world inspiration on how to push the boundaries of our life. I get really excited any time I get to see history, and since I’m a gal myself, if the person making history is another woman? It’s especially exciting. It gives a new way to look at the possibilities of what we can accomplish. RIP, Sally. You will be missed.
Here are some of the new articles I’ve written over the last couple of weeks.
- Secrets of a Long Marriage
- Making a Video to Your Future Self
- Would You Date a Celebrity?
- How to Bring New People Into Your Life
- 13 Things to Do on Friday the 13th
- You’ve Been Blocked
- Lonely During the Summer Holidays?
- Celebs Who Online Dated
- RIP Stephen Covey
- 5 Types of Friends Every Midlife Single Should Have
- The Friend Zone
- How to Make a New Friendship Thrive
- Online Dating Picture Mistakes Men and Women Make
- After a Tragic World News Event
- Proverbs About Friendship
- Taking the High Road Quotes
- Frequent Arguing With a Friend
- Distancing Yourself From a Friend
- Nora Ephron’s Legacy on Female Friendship